Telecommunications Expense Management Solutions (TEMs)
If you are integrating, transitioning, deploying or monitoring your wireless plans, devices, and solutions within your agency's infrastructure, you might consider a TEMs solution.
TEMS can help you reduce your agency's wireless costs offering insights into how to:
- Optimize rate plans;
- Identify inventory and billing errors;
- Eliminate unused lines;
- Improve security controls;
- Manage device disposition and disposal;
- Monitor spending, and
- Load security measures on a device to protect the end user.
Working together with industry and other federal agencies we developed the TEMS requirements document [PDF - 594 KB]:
Core functions of TEM solutions
- Bill Payment;
- Cost Allocation;
- Device Disposition;
- Device and Expense Audit Capabilities;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Expense Management;
- Inventory Management;
- Invoice Consolidation & Processing;
- MDM Integration;
- Order Management;
- Project Management and Planning; and
- Service and Device Acquisition.
See a listing of available sources of supply for the Wireless Mobility Solutions TEMS Category (SIN 132-53 subcategory 6). Industry partners who would like to be added should complete the Modification Checklist [DOCX - 20 KB].