Washington Interagency Telecommunications System (WITS) 3
January 2019 Special Alert:
GSA is in the process of pursuing extending the Networx, Local Service Agreements (LSAs) and Washington Inter-agency Telecommunications System (WITS) contracts for an initial base year, plus two one-year options. Agencies should remain focused on releasing solicitations to industry by March 2019. Read more from Alan Thomas, GSA FAS Commissioner.
The WITS 3 contract is managed by the National Capital Region (NCR) Network Services Division. Customers may choose from a variety of telecom services available to all the federal agencies in Washington DC and surrounding Maryland and Virginia counties. WITS 3 services may be expanded to certain communities of interest outside these geographical boundaries.
- Required Funding Documents
- Basic Acquisition Strategy
- Products and Services
- Value to Federal Customers
Please forward all MIPRs to include Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) and Line of Accounting (LOA) to the R11fundingdocuments@gsa.gov.
NOTE : All funding documents MUST BE UPDATED EVERY FISCAL YEAR by WITS3 Customers. It is incumbent on ALL Customers to provide their updated funding document(s) to email box: R11fundingdocuments@gsa.gov . The funding document MUST include Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) and Line Of Accounting (LOA) for the FIscal Year.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 negotiated award(s) contract
- Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ), firm fixed price contract
- Base period of four (4) years with four (4) one-year options
- Contract ceiling is $1.8 Billion
- ISDN PRI/BRI
- Analog/Digital Trunk
- Installation Services
- Professional Services
- Cloud Services
Get product and service pricing information using the WITS 3 Public Pricer.
NCR’s Network Services Division provides WITS 3 contract management and administration as well as customer service, operations support, and technical assistance. WITS 3 acquisition benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Reduced pricing over market and other GSA contracting vehicles..
- Direct or centralized billing options.
- 24x7 vendor web portal access for direct ordering of products and service.
- Support of key technologies and government initiatives such as Cloud and Telework.
- Service/product ordering and delivery support.
- Service trouble and repair support.
- Agency account management.
Visit the WITS 3 Customer Support page to find acquisition and account management support.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/wits3.