Washington Interagency Telecommunications System (WITS) 3
All agencies using Networx, WITS 3, and Local Telecommunications contracts must transition to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contracts or another vehicle according to the following schedule:
- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies telecom inventory must be off expiring contracts and moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies telecom inventory must be off expiring contracts and moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022: Agencies sign Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) for Continuity of Service period
- November 1, 2022 - May 31, 2023: Contractors disconnect agencies without MOUs
- May 31, 2024: Continuity of Service period ends for agencies with signed MOUs
Use of the extended contracts will be further restricted by the limitations process and the freeze on on modifications and orders. Read more about this in the letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors [PDF - 189 KB] from FAS Assistant Commissioner Laura Stanton.
- We update the The Networks Authorized User List (NAUL) [XLSX - 88 KB] of agencies authorized to use the extended contracts (see Section H.2.3a and b of those contracts) as we implement our Project Plan for Closeout of Transition [PDF - 1 MB] and enforce the eligibility condition for extension expiring contracts.
- Review GSA's Full Service Transition Plan [PDF - 4 MB] for updates on local number portability and coordination with Public Buildings Service (PBS)
The WITS 3 contract is managed by the National Capital Region (NCR) Network Services Division. Customers may choose from a variety of telecom services available to all the federal agencies in Washington DC and surrounding Maryland and Virginia counties. WITS 3 services may be expanded to certain communities of interest outside these geographical boundaries.
- Required Funding Documents
- Basic Acquisition Strategy
- Products and Services
- Value to Federal Customers
Please forward all MIPRs to include Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) and Line of Accounting (LOA) to the R11fundingdocuments@gsa.gov.
NOTE: All funding documents MUST BE UPDATED EVERY FISCAL YEAR by WITS3 Customers. It is incumbent on ALL Customers to provide their updated funding document(s) to email box: R11fundingdocuments@gsa.gov. The funding document MUST include Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) and Line Of Accounting (LOA) for the FIscal Year.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 negotiated award(s) contract
- Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ), firm fixed price contract
- Base period of four (4) years with four (4) one-year options
- Contract ceiling is $1.8 Billion
- ISDN PRI/BRI
- Analog/Digital Trunk
- Installation Services
- Professional Services
- Cloud Services
Get product and service pricing information using the WITS 3 Public Pricer.
NCR's Network Services Division provides WITS 3 contract management and administration as well as customer service, operations support, and technical assistance. WITS 3 acquisition benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Reduced pricing over market and other GSA contracting vehicles.
- Direct or centralized billing options.
- 24x7 vendor web portal access for direct ordering of products and service.
- Support of key technologies and government initiatives such as Cloud and Telework.
- Service/product ordering and delivery support.
- Service trouble and repair support.
- Agency account management.
Visit the Telecommunications Services Customer Support page to find acquisition and account management support.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/wits3.