Washington Interagency Telecommunications System (WITS) 3
Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA will extend the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on making solicitation awards by September 30, 2019 and other transition related timelines noted below. Read more about the EIS Transition from Assistant Commissioner Bill Zielinski.
- September 30, 2019: Deadline for awarding EIS task orders.
- March 31, 2020: GSA will limit use of the extended contracts for agencies who have not made task order awards.
- March 31, 2022: 90 percent of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- May 31, 2023: Current Networx, WITS, and LSA telecom contracts expire.
The WITS 3 contract is managed by the National Capital Region (NCR) Network Services Division. Customers may choose from a variety of telecom services available to all the federal agencies in Washington DC and surrounding Maryland and Virginia counties. WITS 3 services may be expanded to certain communities of interest outside these geographical boundaries.
- Required Funding Documents
- Basic Acquisition Strategy
- Products and Services
- Value to Federal Customers
Please forward all MIPRs to include Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) and Line of Accounting (LOA) to the R11fundingdocuments@gsa.gov.
NOTE : All funding documents MUST BE UPDATED EVERY FISCAL YEAR by WITS3 Customers. It is incumbent on ALL Customers to provide their updated funding document(s) to email box: R11fundingdocuments@gsa.gov . The funding document MUST include Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) and Line Of Accounting (LOA) for the FIscal Year.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 negotiated award(s) contract
- Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ), firm fixed price contract
- Base period of four (4) years with four (4) one-year options
- Contract ceiling is $1.8 Billion
- ISDN PRI/BRI
- Analog/Digital Trunk
- Installation Services
- Professional Services
- Cloud Services
Get product and service pricing information using the WITS 3 Public Pricer.
NCR’s Network Services Division provides WITS 3 contract management and administration as well as customer service, operations support, and technical assistance. WITS 3 acquisition benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Reduced pricing over market and other GSA contracting vehicles..
- Direct or centralized billing options.
- 24x7 vendor web portal access for direct ordering of products and service.
- Support of key technologies and government initiatives such as Cloud and Telework.
- Service/product ordering and delivery support.
- Service trouble and repair support.
- Agency account management.
Visit the WITS 3 Customer Support page to find acquisition and account management support.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/wits3.