Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA will extend the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on making solicitation awards by September 30, 2019 and other transition related timelines noted below. Read more about the EIS Transition from Assistant Commissioner Bill Zielinski.
- September 30, 2019: Deadline for awarding EIS task orders.
- March 31, 2020: GSA will limit use of the extended contracts for agencies who have not made task order awards.
- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- May 31, 2023: Current Networx, WITS, and LSA telecom contracts expire.
Networx Enterprise Features
- First Year Enterprise Extension Period: May 31, 2017 - May 30, 2018
- Second Year Enterprise Extension Period: May 31, 2018 - May 30, 2019
- Third Year Enterprise Extension Period: May 31, 2019 - May 30, 2020
New prices began on June 1, 2017.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
|Provider||Contract Number||Expiration Date with Extension|
|AT&T*||GS00T07NSD0041||May 30, 2020|
|CenturyLink*||GS00T07NSD0040||May 30, 2020|
|Level 3*||GS00T07NSD0037||May 30, 2020|
|Verizon*||GS00T07NSD0038||May 30, 2020|
*Note: Links go to nongovernment websites.
Ceiling: $20.1 Billion
Type of task order: Fixed price
Wide range of services including access and telepresence
- Telecommunications and Transport Services;
- Management and Application Services;
- Security Services;
- Access services; and
- Special services.
To look up specific services and the industry partners who offer them, use the Networx Unit Pricer. Under "Choose CLIN", search or browse for contract line item numbers (CLINs).
National and some international coverage available
Depending on your requirements, industry partners may be able to meet your worldwide telecommunications needs.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/networxenterprise.