Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA extended the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on meeting transition-related timelines noted below. Use of the extended contracts will be further restricted by the limitations process and the freeze on modifications and orders. Read more about this in the letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors [PDF - 139 KB] from GSA's Office of Information Technology Category.
- -- October 1, 2020: Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and on orders for the Local Service Contracts.
- -- March 31, 2021: 50% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- May 31, 2023: Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire.
- NEW: Read the Project Plan for Closeout of Transition [PDF - 3 MB] to EIS to understand GSA's approach for enforcing the eligibility condition for the extension of the expiring contracts and ensuring all services are disconnected from the expiring contracts by May 2023. The Networks Authorized User List (NAUL) [XLSX - 88 KB] specifies the agencies authorized by GSA to use the extended contracts (see Section H.2.3a and b of those contracts). As GSA implements the Closeout Project, the NAUL is revised and updated here.
Networx Enterprise Features
|Provider||Contract Number||Expiration Date with Extension|
|AT&T*||GS00T07NSD0041||May 31, 2023|
|CenturyLink*||GS00T07NSD0040||May 31, 2023|
|Level 3*||GS00T07NSD0037||May 31, 2023|
|Verizon*||GS00T07NSD0038||May 31, 2023|
*Note: Links go to nongovernment websites.
Ceiling: $20.1 Billion
Type of task order: Fixed price
Wide range of services including access and telepresence
- Telecommunications and Transport Services;
- Management and Application Services;
- Security Services;
- Access services; and
- Special services.
To look up specific services and the industry partners who offer them, use the Networx Unit Pricer. Under "Choose CLIN", search or browse for contract line item numbers (CLINs).
National and some international coverage available
Depending on your requirements, industry partners may be able to meet your worldwide telecommunications needs.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/networxenterprise.