Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA extended the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on meeting transition-related timelines noted below. Use of the extended contracts will be further restricted by the limitations process and the freeze on modifications and orders. Read more about this in the letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors [PDF - 139 KB] from GSA's Assistant Commissioner Bill Zielinski.
- -- October 1, 2020: Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and on orders for the Local Service Contracts.
- -- March 31, 2021: 50% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- May 31, 2023: Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire.
Networx Universal features
- First Year Universal Extension Period: March 29, 2017 - March 28, 2018
- Second Year Universal Extension Period: March 29, 2018 - March 28, 2019
- Third Year Universal Extension Period: March 29, 2019 - March 28, 2020
New prices began on April 1, 2017.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
|Provider||Contract Number||Expiration Date with Extension|
|AT&T*||GS00T07NSD0007||March 28, 2020|
|CenturyLink*||GS00T07NSD0002||March 28, 2020|
|Verizon*||GS00T07NSD0008||March 28, 2020|
*Note: Links go to nongovernment websites.
Ceiling: $48.1 Billion
Type of task order: Fixed price
Wide range of services
- Telecommunications and Transport Services;
- Management and Application Services;
- Security Services; and
- Special services.
To look up specific services and the industry partners who offer them, use the Networx Unit Pricer. Under "Choose CLIN", search or browse for contract line item numbers (CLINs).
You can use Networx Universal to develop telecommunications solutions anywhere in the world.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/networxuniversal.