Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA will extend the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on making solicitation awards by September 30, 2019 and other transition related timelines noted below. Read more about the EIS Transition from Assistant Commissioner Bill Zielinski.
- September 30, 2019: Deadline for awarding EIS task orders.
- March 31, 2020: GSA will limit use of the extended contracts for agencies who have not made task order awards.
- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- May 31, 2023: Current Networx, WITS, and LSA telecom contracts expire.
Networx Universal features
- First Year Universal Extension Period: March 29, 2017 - March 28, 2018
- Second Year Universal Extension Period: March 29, 2018 - March 28, 2019
- Third Year Universal Extension Period: March 29, 2019 - March 28, 2020
New prices began on April 1, 2017.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
|Provider||Contract Number||Expiration Date with Extension|
|AT&T*||GS00T07NSD0007||March 28, 2020|
|CenturyLink*||GS00T07NSD0002||March 28, 2020|
|Verizon*||GS00T07NSD0008||March 28, 2020|
*Note: Links go to nongovernment websites.
Ceiling: $48.1 Billion
Type of task order: Fixed price
Wide range of services
- Telecommunications and Transport Services;
- Management and Application Services;
- Security Services; and
- Special services.
To look up specific services and the industry partners who offer them, use the Networx Unit Pricer. Under "Choose CLIN", search or browse for contract line item numbers (CLINs).
You can use Networx Universal to develop telecommunications solutions anywhere in the world.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/networxuniversal.