Request a CS3 Delegation of Procurement Authority
GSA continues to ensure customer adherence to acquisition best practices with CS3 and will help customers properly navigate the CS3 vehicle by providing task order scope reviews and assistance with setting up task orders.
To issue task order on CS3, a warranted contracting officer (appointed according to FAR 1.603) or an official authorized to obligate funds for the agency must get a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) for CS3. The DPA clearly outlines the roles and responsibilities between the GSA CS3 contracting officer and the ordering contracting officer.
Fill out the form below to request a DPA.
DPA requestors must provide a .gov or .mil email address. If you do not have a .gov or .mil work email address, please contact the CS3 Contracting Officer at CS3@gsa.gov for assistance in requesting a DPA.
Before requesting a DPA
Before you can request a DPA, you must review these documents:
- CS3 Customer Ordering Guide [PDF - 1 MB]
- Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) [DOCX - 51 KB]
Following the DPA request submission
After requesting a DPA:
- We will review the completed form and start the DPA
- You should receive an official DPA letter within two business days
- After receiving the DPA, you will be able to issue task orders on CS3