Request a CS3 Delegation of Procurement Authority
GSA continues to ensure customer adherence to acquisition best practices with CS3 and will help customers properly navigate the CS3 vehicle by providing task order scope reviews and assistance with setting up task orders.
Warranted contracting officers must fill out this form to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) for CS3. It will take approximately five minutes to fill out.
Before Requesting A DPA
Before you can request a DPA, you must review these documents:
- CS3 Customer Ordering Guide [PDF - 1 MB]
- Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) [DOCX - 51 KB]
Following the DPA Request Submission:
- GSA reviews the form and initiates the Delegation of Procurement Authority.
- You receive delegation confirmation within about two business days.
- You start issuing task orders on CS3, after receiving the confirmation.
Fields with an asterisk are required.