Legacy FSSI Wireless BPAs
The FSSI Wireless BPAs expired. But you can still modify existing orders or exercise your option to extend through 2023. Lines, services, and features that are in-scope to the task order may be added or changed throughout the period of performance.
The Best-In-Class FSSI Wireless program makes it easier to get and manage wireless services across the federal government. Agencies can use cellular service plans and devices more effectively and efficiently using the following:
- Unified acquisition — unifies separate wireless contracts to reduce life-cycle management costs and get better volume discounts.
- Improved information management — simplifies service plan management and enables centralized access to usage data to identify costs savings opportunities.
- Center of excellence — uses best practices and collaborates across agencies and stakeholders to improve performance and increase value.
Note: The links below go to nongovernment websites.
|AT&T Mobility LLC||GS00Q13NSA3000||Mark Menikheim
|T-Mobile, Inc.||GS00Q13NSA3002||Paul Connelly
*These differ from the Schedule 70 contract numbers
Legacy FSSI Wireless BPA Resources
- The Wireless FSSI User Guide [PDF - 1 MB] walks you through putting your wireless procurement together. It describes pooling, criteria, coverage, and BPA elements.
- The Wireless FSSI Request for Quotation Amendment 0011 [PDF - 948 KB] explains BPA order language. It has all the terms and conditions for the Legacy FSSI Wireless BPAs.
If you need help, please contact us.