Federal agencies needing network and telecommunications labor, equipment, and support for buildings and campuses use GSA’s inter-agency shared Connections II contract to acquire network infrastructure solutions, including:
- Infrastructure design, installation, and implementation;
- Professional services to support existing networks;
- Upgrading network equipment, standards (including IPv6), and systems;
- Transition planning and integration services; and
- Customized client-specific systems.
How To Order
Browse product and service offering options below.
Learn the basics of what the Connections II program offers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Get answers to your questions.
Save time, money, and access the expert help you need.
Agencies are finding cost savings and efficiencies in a number of ways with GSA’s Connections II Program.
Learn more about our industry partners and solutions providers.
Browse documents and related policy memos.
Be the first to know what's new for Connections II.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/connectionsii.