Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Transition
- NEW: Check out the new All Agency Inventory page to help with solicitation development.
- NEW: GSA’s Lessons Learned from previous transitions now available—review when planning for and executing transition to EIS!
- Complete the EIS Delegation of Procurement (DPA) training and request a DPA.
- All agency transitions to EIS need to be completed by 2020—download the EIS Transition Handbook [PDF - 466 KB] and the Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 772 KB] to help you refine your plan, incorporate lessons learned from previous transitions, and prepare your fair opportunity solicitations!
New! Sign up for the in-person EIS Summer Information Series Sessions at GSA headquarters in Washington, DC. Learn how to reserve your spot today!
Find tools, self-help instructions, and resources to help your federal agency transition from Networx, WITS3, and Local Telecommunications Services contracts to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
What is Transition?
Learn the basics about transition and what you need to do to prepare.
Save time by accessing the expert help you need.
- Get Assistance with Transition
- Find out how to develop your Agency Transition Plan in the Transition Handbook [PDF - 466 KB]
- Transition Inventory
- All Agency Inventory
- Watch Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) video on YouTube (nongovernment website)
- Transition Training
- Frequently Asked Questions About Transition
- Contact Customer Support
Browse resources available for guidance on transitioning to EIS.
- Transition Resources
- All Agency Inventory (AAI) User Guide [PDF - 2 MB]
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 772 KB]
- Lessons Learned
- Transition Handbook [PDF - 466 KB]
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 1 MB]
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 300 KB]
- Transition Strategy and Management Plan (TSMP) [PDF - 1 MB]
- EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [DOCX - 3 MB]
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/eistransition.