Federal agencies must report excess/surplus personal property through GSAXcess®. That property can then be obtained by:

  • Federal agencies
  • Nonfederal recipients sponsored by a federal agency
  • Surplus customers (state and local government agencies, nonprofit organizations conducting educational and public health activities, etc.)

Access GSAXcess

Military/DoD civilian employees, DoD contractors, and National Guard Units: Learn how to register for GSAXcess.

Federal Employees, Federal Agency Contractors, or Non-Federal Recipients:

Additional Information

On GSAXcess, you can use the Agency Asset Management System (AAMS) to simplify and improve internal screening of excess personal property for your federal activity.

The shortcut for this page is

Last Reviewed: 2022-11-29