GSAXcess® Entry Guidelines
Logging into the GSAXcess personal property disposal system requires a user ID and password. To obtain a GSAXcess user ID and password, you must request help from your agency National Utilization Officer (NUO) or in some instances from your GSA Personal Property Area Property Officer or GSA Personal Property Central Office. To request a user ID and password for:
Federal Employee, Federal Agency Contractor or Non-Federal Recipients
Federal employees can gain access to the "Search Only" feature by registering online at GSAXcess using a dot gov or dot mil email address.
Federal employees who wish to report or acquire federal excess personal property should contact their National Utilization Officer (NUO) for their agency. If there is not an NUO listed, then the federal employee may contact their GSA Area Property Officer for assistance.
Military or DoD Civilian Employees
Members of the military or DoD civilian employees who wish to report or acquire federal excess personal property should contact their local GSA Area Property Officer to gain access to the system.
The following guidelines must be met:
- Request must come from the activity's DoD accountable property officer or supply officer to GSA.
- Letter or email to GSA must state that the author is the accountable property officer or supply officer requesting access of (listed) individuals within their organization.
- If the accountable property officer is not an officer, then the letter or email must come from the officer who made the appointment.
DoD Contractors who wish to report or acquire federal excess personal property must submit their request to GSA by a DoD contracting officer.
National Guard Units
National Guard Units who wish to report or acquire federal excess personal property should contact their local GSA Area Property Officer to gain access to the system. The request must be submitted to GSA by the National Guard Bureau or the U.S. Property and Fiscal Officer (USP&FO), or their authorized representative, for the state in which the National Guard unit is located. The letter or email to GSA must state that the author is one of the individuals mentioned above and to grant access to the (listed) individuals within their organization. All requests must include the bulleted information above.
Minimum information required for a user ID and password is:
- Name of individual requiring access;
- Type of access needed; (e.g., "Report Excess Property" or "Select Property" or "CFL Maintenance," etc.);
- Mailing address;
- Commercial phone number and fax number if available;
- Email address;
- Activity Address Code (AAC) or Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC); and
- Approving official's email address and fax number. Approving officials can be requestor's supervisor, the Agency's supply officer or a National Utilization Officer (NUO).
Requests for a user ID and password, when the APO or NUO cannot assist, can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Property Central Office) and must come from an approving official's ".gov" or ".mil" address. Requests submitted by standard mail must be on activity letterhead and sent to:
Office of Personal Property Management (QSC)
User ID Coordinator
1800 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20405-0002