Amtrak offers government employees discounted fares on rail travel within the Northeast Corridor. You can travel between 70+ stations using the Northeast Regional and Keystone Service. Amtrak continues to offer discounted government fares on select Acela Express trains in the Northeast Corridor.
NEW – Government Business Travel Just Got Easier!
Your reservation, when booked through approved channels (CWTSatoTravel, Concur, or your agency’s TMC), is now fully refundable if cancelled prior to departure. If needed, you can cancel your reservation through Amtrak.com (nongovernment website). Amtrak Mobile App, by calling Amtrak, or with an Amtrak Station Agent. No-shows/no-cancellation will be forfeited.
Benefits to Amtrak Rail Travel
- Free Wi-Fi on Northeast Corridor trains.
- Electrical outlets at each seat allow you to work or relax.
- City center to city center service in most areas. Avoid the hassle, time and expense of parking and finding next step transportation to your destination.
- Generous baggage policy (nongovernment site).
- More seat and leg room.
- Lounge Cars offer food and beverages.
- Quiet cars on each Northeast Corridor train.
- No refund fees (nongovernment site)
- Nationwide service with Federal Government Discounts available.
For more information on the Amtrak Federal Discount Program, visit https://www.amtrak.com/government-discount (nongovernment site).