2023 FAS Industry Partner Symposium
Senior Executive Fireside Chat: Growing A Diverse, Resilient Marketplace
Industry Executive Panel: Competing Successfully
Determining Right Fit and Getting Started
Understanding the Market and Supply Base
How to Build and Position Your Firm's Capabilities
How to Easily Access and Apply Market Intelligence
Successfully Competing: Spotlight on a Small Business
RFI, RFQ, RFP, What's the Difference?
Navigating SAM and Using E-Tools
Pricing and Mods Updates
Making the Most of a Teaming Arrangement
Download presentations for the day's training sessions below. Bookmark this page and check back in a few weeks for access to video recordings.
Track 1: Prospective Small Business — Wondering if the federal government is the right marketplace for your small business? Find out how to decide and how easy it is to get started. We’ll help you find out if you’re the right fit, and how to get started.
- 1.1 - Determining Right Fit & Getting Started [PDF - 3 MB]
- 1.2 - Understanding the Market and Supply Base [PDF - 2 MB]
- 1.3 - How to Build/Position Your Firm's Capabilities & Experience [PDF - 3 MB]
Track 2: New Contract Holders — Wondering what to do first, or next? We’ve got you covered: we’ll explain how to market, find opportunities, present your case, compete, and understand ALL our acronyms: RFI, RFQ, RFP.
- 2.1 - How to Easily Access & Apply Market Intelligence [PDF - 1 MB]
- 2.2 - Oral Presentations [PDF - 3 MB]
- 2.3 - Successfully Competing: Spotlight on a Small Business [PDF - 809 KB]
- 2.4 - RIFs, RFQs, RFPs: What's the Difference? [PDF - 1 MB]
Track 3: All Industry — Wondering how to navigate policies and procedures? We’ve got the answers for you: procurement tools, pricing updates, modifications processing, and teaming possibilities. Bring us your questions.