Calling all students: summer internships available at GSA|
Spring is nearing and so too are summer internships. Begin planning today and consider a paid internship with the U.S. General Services Administration. Now’s your chance to join a team of dedicated public servants looking to make government work better for all Americans.
Join us to work on issues that matter. This summer, you can help us:
- Support the buildings and real estate needs of the U.S. federal government, its workforce, and the people it serves every day;
- Help the U.S. federal government buy vital goods and services to accomplish its mission better than ever;
- Support the technologies, websites, and related efforts that the federal government uses to do its job more effectively and deliver better for the American people;
- Support efforts to drive sustainability and equity across all these efforts;
- And much more!
Upcoming GSA Recruiting Information Sessions
We encourage you to attend one of these virtual information sessions to learn more about GSA:
- Wednesday, February 8 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST (meeting link)
- Wednesday, February 15 | 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST (meeting link)
- Wednesday, February 22 | 3:00 - 4:00 PM EST (meeting link)
- Wednesday, March 1 | 4:00 - 5:00 PM EST (meeting link)
- Wednesday, March 8 | 6:00 - 7:00 PM EST (meeting link)
Why Choose GSA
We help agencies buy smarter, optimize their real estate footprint, leverage new technologies, and create a better government overall. At GSA, you can be a part of a team that’s at the forefront of initiatives that shape where and how the government does work.
Additionally, GSA is one of the most desired workplaces in the federal government. Our employees consistently rate us as one of the top federal government agencies in factors such as employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you will receive a solid federal knowledge base, enhanced technical skills, and ongoing professional development.
Who We’re Looking For
Talented, motivated students who are looking to build their career at GSA, and who:
- Will graduate by June 24, 2024;
- Have graduated within the past 2 years, and;
- Are U.S. Citizens (As a federal agency, all of our employees must be U.S. Citizens).
Where We’re Located
GSA employs about 12,000 employees nationwide. Headquartered in Washington, DC, GSA has eleven regional offices located across the country, including Atlanta, GA; Tacoma, WA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Fort Worth, TX; Kansas City, MO; Lakewood, CO; New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, DC.
Want to stay in the know about future GSA employment opportunities? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.gsa.gov/about-us/careers.