FAST23 Successfully Acquiring IT Solutions that Accelerate Modernization
Join experts from GSA’s IT Category and Technology Transformation Service (TTS) as they outline challenges federal agencies face when adopting the latest technology. Explore current and upcoming GSA IT acquisition solutions. There’s no charge for this event, and you can earn up to three Continuous Learning Points (CLPs).
State of the IT Marketplace:
- Learn how Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) like Alliant 2 provide best-value IT solutions to federal agencies, while strengthening opportunities in federal contracting for small businesses through subcontracting.
- Find out why GWACs Polaris will further enhance opportunities for small business and how, thanks to your feedback, Alliant 3 will be a significant improvement over Alliant 2.
- Also, hear about which Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Special Item Numbers (SINs) are available, and how the upcoming Ascend Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) aims to meet the common secure cloud requirements of civilian and defense agencies.
Emerging Tech Trends:
- Learn how artificial intelligence, telecom and cybersecurity are impacting agencies.
- Discover how Polaris and Alliant can help organizations scale on demand, improve resiliency, minimize infrastructure investments, and deploy solutions rapidly and securely.
Navigating Security Requirements:
- Understand current and evolving cybersecurity policies, directives, laws and regulations related to procurement.
- Get answers to your questions about cybersecurity, supply chain management, and zero trust architecture and learn how GSA can help you stay secure every step of the way.
IT Case Studies:
- Listen to success stories from agencies that can guide you in everything from acquiring emerging tech like 5G to moving a legacy system to the cloud.
- Hear how using GSA acquisition solutions like the Wireless Mobility Solutions Program and Cloud Marketplace can ease the process of adopting new technology.
If you have any questions about this event please contact FAST.EVENT@gsa.gov