Reporting Excess Personal Property for the DOD

Does your unit, command, base have excess personal property? Need disposal solutions? GSA’s Personal Property Management can help!

Learn how to report excess personal property into and get the disposal process started.

Registration is required; keep your confirmation email, it contains your personalized link.

Please email with any questions or concerns.

One Continuous Learning Point (CLP) awarded.

Last Reviewed: 2023-03-09