TLED Lighting Retrofits with Dedicated Drivers
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) evaluated two linear LED lighting retrofits that use the existing lens and fixture. Results showed energy savings between 27-29%, and general occupant satisfaction with light level and quality. View full-size infographic. [PDF - 243 KB]
Reference above to any specific commercial product, process or service does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favoring by the U.S. government or any agency thereof.
- Calculator: Advanced Lighting Controls Payback [XLSX - 21 KB]
- Guidance: Upgrading Troffer Luminaires to LED: Solid State Lighting Technology Fact Sheet (DOE/EERE, 01-2014)
- Guidance: LED Retrofit Options for Linear Fluorescent Liminaries (UC Davis, 03-2014)
- Guidance: Linear LED Buyer’s Guide (PG&E, 02-2015)
- Testing: LED Linear Lamps and Troffer Lighting LED (DOE/EERE, 2013-2014)