GSA Customer Support
GSA offers a variety of support services.
- National Customer Service Center provides GSA acquisition customers with assistance and information about purchase orders, shipments, billing, and schedules.
- e-Resolve has now been replaced with the New AskGSA Site. ASK GSA is an online, self-service tool that allows customers to directly report problems with a requisition or GSA Global Supply order shipment. Please register at Ask GSA and follow New User registration process.
- Customer Service Directors provide personal assistance to GSA acquisition customer accounts.
- Vendor Support Center is an online resource and call center for vendors to get information, review and report sales, and fulfill contract administration requirements.
- Real Estate National Accounts Program partners with GSA's real estate customers to help strategically plan and satisfy their unique business objectives.
- USAGov Contact Center (for the public) connects citizens and consumers with specially trained staff who answer questions in English and Spanish about all aspects of the federal government.
- GSA Regional Offices offer local support to GSA customers and government vendors throughout the 50 states, U.S. territories, and overseas.
- Online Billing - Additional Resources & Tools