The garage is a vernacular frame service structure that complements the Colonial Revival design of the border station building. The garage retains its original sash and general form, but has been altered from its original appearance by the replacement of its original cross-buck doors with the existing wood overhung units, construction of a small lean-to extension to the west, and installation of substitute siding.
Architect: Simon, Louis A.
Construction Date: 1937
GSA Building Number: VT0552BS
National Register of Historic Places Landmark Status: National Register Listed