The small, vernacular frame garage complements the simple Colonial Revival design of the border station. The garage retains its original rectilinear plan, simple form and divided light sash. The garage was built according to standardized plans used at other contemporary border stations.
Architect: Simon, Louis A.
Construction Dates: 1937
GSA Building Number: VT0602BP
National Register of Historic Places Landmark Status: National Register Listed