Excess Real Property Available to Federal Agencies

GSA first offers excess property to other federal agencies that may have a program need for it. If another federal agency identifies a need, the property can be transferred to that agency.

To request transfers of excess federal property, please complete GSA - 1334 Request for Transfer of Excess Real and Related Personal Property.

To view available excess federal property or for more information visit the Office of Real Property Utilization & Disposal Resource Center.

Last Reviewed: 2019-02-14