Does your agency have unique or recurring IT security needs? We can help!
Our contract vehicles offer products and services that you can customize to help your agency enhance security, improve resilience, protect important information, and bring systems up to date.
Buying IT security
When buying IT security, follow the National Institute of Standards and Technology Cybersecurity Framework. The CSF organizes basic cybersecurity activities into high-level functions — Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover — that support cybersecurity risk management.
Use our guides for more information about cybersecurity offerings.
- Advanced Persistent Threat Buyer's Guide [PDF - 693 KB]
- CDM Tools Ordering Guide [DOCX - 53 KB]
- Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Guide [PDF - 3 MB]
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Ordering Guide [DOCX - 78 KB]
- Zero Trust Architecture Buyer's Guide [PDF - 2 MB]
The following tools and contracting vehicles will help you find and purchase secure solutions.
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Approved Product List Tools — offers high-quality hardware, software, and services
- HACS SIN — provides quicker access to quality cybersecurity support services to test systems, address issues that make your agency vulnerable, and stop attacks
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) — provides greatly expanded IP address space with better mobility and security. It can reduce network administration and security support costs
- Trusted Internet Connections (TICs) — provides TICs-compliant managed security services
Selling IT security
Industry partners can offer cost-effective, innovative solutions for IT requirements through Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts and MAS Information Technology. We understand that getting a GSA contract is a large investment and we are committed to help you succeed.
- CDM tools vendor guide [DOCX - 43 KB] — a must-read for vendors interested in selling products under the CDM program
- Selling through MAS Information Technology — MAS IT is one of the largest contracts agencies use to purchase commercial IT products, services, and solutions
- MAS Information Technology FAQs — FAQs for industry partners
- FASt Lane and Startup Springboard — vendor onboarding programs get you selling on Schedules even faster