We offer cybersecurity products and services that you can customize to help your agency enhance security, improve resilience, protect important information, and bring systems up to date.
If you are ordering products and services, follow guidance from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), which organizes basic cybersecurity activities into high-level functions (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover) that support cybersecurity risk management.
The following tools and contracting vehicles will help you find and purchase secure solutions.
- CDM Tools SIN - Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools Special Item Number (SIN) offers high-quality hardware, software, and services.
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) - The HACS SIN provides quicker access to quality cybersecurity support services to test systems, address issues that make your agency vulnerable, and stop attacks.
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) - IPv6 provides greatly expanded IP address space with better mobility and security. It can reduce network administration and security support costs.
- Trusted Internet Connections (TICs) - The Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Services (MTIPS) program provides TICs-compliant managed security services.
Industry partners, learn how to offer cost-effective, innovative solutions for IT requirements through Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) and Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Information Technology. We understand that getting a GSA contract is a large investment and we are committed to help you succeed.
- Selling through the MAS Information Technology - The MAS Information Technology is one of the largest contracts agencies use to purchase commercial IT products, services, and solutions.
- MAS Information Technology FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for industry partners about MAS Information Technology.
- FASt Lane program - Suppliers get shorter processing times for the MAS Information Technology contract actions that directly support federal customer agency requirements.
- Startup Springboard - This initiative helps innovative IT companies with fewer than two years of experience get listed on MAS Information Technology.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/itsecurity.