We offer cybersecurity products and services that you can customize to help your agency enhance security, improve resilience, protect important information, and bring systems up to date.
If you are ordering products and services, follow guidance from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), which organizes basic cybersecurity activities into high-level functions (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover) that support cybersecurity risk management.
The following tools and contracting vehicles will help you find and purchase secure solutions.
- CDM Tools SIN - Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools Special Item Number (SIN) offers high-quality hardware, software, and services.
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) - The HACS SIN provides quicker access to quality cybersecurity support services to test systems, address issues that make your agency vulnerable, and stop attacks.
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) - IPv6 provides greatly expanded IP address space with better mobility and security. It can reduce network administration and security support costs.
- Trusted Internet Connections (TICs) - The Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Services (MTIPS) program provides TICs-compliant managed security services.
Industry partners, learn how to offer cost-effective, innovative solutions for IT requirements through Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) and IT Schedule 70. We understand that getting a GSA contract is a large investment and we are committed to help you succeed.
- Selling through IT Schedule 70 - IT Schedule 70 is a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract for commercial IT. It is one of the largest contracts agencies use to purchase IT products, services, and solutions.
- IT Schedule 70 FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for industry partners about IT Schedule 70.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/itsecurity.