GSA offers an array of customizable cybersecurity products and services to help agencies enhance security, improve resilience, protect important information, and bring systems into the 21st century.
Products and services should follow guidance from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), which organizes basic cybersecurity activities into high-level functions (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover) that support cybersecurity risk management.
The following tools and contracting vehicles will help you find and purchase secure solutions.
- IT Solutions Navigator - Conduct market research to find the right IT solution.
- CDM Tools SIN - Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools Special Item Number (SIN) offers high quality CDM hardware, software, and services.
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)- Four HACS SINs provide quicker access to pre-vetted cyber support services to test systems, address vulnerabilities, and stop attacks.
- Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) Program - Provides agencies with capabilities and tools to identify, prioritize, and mitigate cybersecurity risks based on potential impact.
- Trusted Internet Connections (TICs) - The Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Services (MTIPS) program provides TICs-compliant managed security services.
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) - IPv6 provides greatly expanded IP address space with better mobility and security, and can reduce network administration and security support costs.
- SmartPay - The world’s largest commercial payment solution program.
- NIST Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Validated Products and Modules - Products and modules that conform to the Security Content Automation Protocol and its component standards.
Industry partners, learn how to offer cost-effective, innovative solutions for information technology (IT) requirements through Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) and IT Schedule 70. Though having a GSA contract is a significant investment for industry partners, we are committed to helping you succeed in the government marketplace.
- Selling through IT Schedule 70- IT Schedule 70 is a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract for commercial IT products/services, and is one of the largest contracts used by agencies to purchase technology products and services.
- IT Schedule 70 FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for industry partners about IT Schedule 70.
- FASt Lane program - Suppliers get shorter processing times for IT Schedule 70 contract actions that directly support federal customer agency requirements.
- Springboard - The IT Schedule 70 Startup Springboard initiative focuses on innovative IT companies with fewer than two years of experience.