Electronic Commerce SIN 54151ECOM
GSA’s IT category Special Item Number for electronic commerce and subscription services provides eligible users with easy access to technologies and services that can support their modernization efforts. Eligible users can purchase the following types of services and technologies under the SIN:
- Network services;
- Email services;
- Internet access services;
- Electronic subscription services;
- Data transmission services; and
- Emerging electronic commerce technologies.
State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to order.
Benefits to Agencies
With the electronic commerce and subscription services SIN, the ordering agency can:
- Acquire leading edge technology and services for modernization efforts;
- Combine the electronic commerce and subscription services SIN with other SINs to obtain any additional support needed;
- Access pre-vetted, experienced electronic commerce and subscription services contractors who provide a broad range of services and subscriptions;
- Establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for recurring needs or indefinite requirements over several years;
- Meet socio-economic goals with awards to small businesses and other qualified vendors;
- Reduce procurement lead times, with no synopsis required;
- Negotiate further discounts to the pre-established “fair and reasonable” ceiling prices;
- Set up terms and conditions at the master contract level;
- Customize terms and conditions at the task order level;
- Use simplified procurement process;
- Maintain complete control over the acquisition process from start to finish;
- Ensure sufficient competition
How to Buy Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
Federal, state, local, tribal, and other eligible entities who want to purchase electronic commerce and subscription services can use the MAS procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources. View the Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services SIN Vendors on eLibrary.
How to Sell though the Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services SIN
Electronic commerce and subscription service providers can apply to sell through the electronic commerce and subscription services SIN by downloading the MAS Information Technology Package with detailed instructions.
Current MAS Contract Holders
- Send a modification to add the electronic commerce and subscription services SIN to your current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
Industry Partners without an Existing MAS Contract
- Follow the steps in the online guide to preparing and submitting an offer.
Email us for more information at eCommerceSIN@gsa.gov.