Market your business
Want to learn more about putting together a marketing and sales plan?
Check out the U.S. Small Business Administration marketing and sales guidance.
Schedule holders should also check out Marketing your Schedule contract.
Becoming a Schedule holder or contract holder on another contract vehicle doesn’t guarantee you’ll get any business. You still need to compete against other businesses for contracts or orders.
How to market your business
We strongly recommend you create and develop a federal marketing and sales plan outlining the activities you’ll conduct to meet your goals.
Some things to keep in mind when putting together the plan:
- Register your business completed
- Certify as small (optional) completed
- Get on Schedule (optional) completed
- Market your business
- Research solicitations not completed
- Respond to a solicitation not completed
- What to expect next not completed