For GSA Employees
- Emergency Response Resources – Information on facilities, travel, damaged vehicles, GSA hot lines and more.
Applications Accessible from Anywhere
- Per Diem Rates – Look up recent per diem rates throughout the continental United States (CONUS)
- GSA On The Go - A collection of GSA's Help Lines and Support
- CHRIS – Use this human resources system to look up an employees' employment history. (Access requires ID and password.)
- GSA Staff Directory - Lookup a GSA employee or contractor assigned to GSA.
- GSA Forms - This is a list of all GSA forms. These are most often used by GSA employees, contractors and customers.
- GSA InSite – Employee intranet
You also have access to these secured tools and sites using Single Sign-On (SSO), two-factor authentication.
GSA Google Apps
GSA SalesForce Employee Collaboration Tools
GSA Consolidated IT Help Desk
Applications Accessible Using Remote Access
Concur (CGE) Login: travel authorizations, booking of flights, hotels, car rentals, and vouchering for reimbursement
References and resources for GSA employees
The following legal notice applies to all internal systems accessed from this page:
YOU HAVE CONNECTED TO A U.S. GOVERNMENT COMPUTER. IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SYSTEM, DISCONNECT NOW.
***** WARNING ****
This is a U.S. General Services Administration Federal Government computer system that is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY." This system is subject to monitoring. Therefore, no expectation of privacy is to be assumed. Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution. [GSA CIO P 2100.1F, page 39 of 43, Chapter 5, Paragraph 4] or may be subject to a fine and/or imprisonment in accordance with Title 18, USC, Section 1030 USAGE NOTICE: If you are on a computer that is government issued or that you personally own, please select the 'This is a private computer' option. Otherwise, select the 'This is a public computer' option for public computers, or computers that you do not personally own. You will then need to enter your User ID (Active Directory logon) and click 'Submit' to access the system. If you experience any issues or difficulties, please contact the IT Service Desk at +1866-450-5250 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org