For GSA Employees
Message on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of the people at GSA and those who use our buildings and services. We have posted responses to frequently asked questions on COVID-19 to for information sharing with tenants, lessors, and the public. We have also stood up a COVID-19 page on GSA InSite and are frequently updating it with agency and workplace-specific information.
You should be prepared to telework if the need arises. Working remotely helps us get the job done in unforeseen circumstances and unconventional places, and is pivotal in helping us achieve agency missions.
- Bring your laptop and laptop accessories home every day.
- Have the files you need on hand or available virtually.
- Familiarize yourself with our guidelines and resources for teleworking.
Applications Accessible from Anywhere
- Per Diem Rates – Look up recent per diem rates throughout the continental United States (CONUS)
- GSA On The Go - A collection of GSA's Help Lines and Support
- GSA Staff Directory - Lookup a GSA employee or contractor assigned to GSA.
- GSA Forms - This is a list of all GSA forms. These are most often used by GSA employees, contractors and customers.
- GSA InSite – Employee intranet
Applications Accessible via Single Sign-On (SSO), Two-factor Authentication
GSA Google Apps
GSA SalesForce Employee Collaboration Tools
GSA Consolidated IT Help Desk
Applications Accessible Using Remote Access
Concur (CGE) Login: travel authorizations, booking of flights, hotels, car rentals, and vouchering for reimbursement
The following legal notice applies to all internal systems accessed from this page:
YOU HAVE CONNECTED TO A U.S. GOVERNMENT COMPUTER. IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SYSTEM, DISCONNECT NOW.
***** WARNING ****
This is a U.S. General Services Administration Federal Government computer system that is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY." This system is subject to monitoring. Therefore, no expectation of privacy is to be assumed. Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution. [GSA CIO P 2100.1F, page 39 of 43, Chapter 5, Paragraph 4] or may be subject to a fine and/or imprisonment in accordance with Title 18, USC, Section 1030 USAGE NOTICE: If you are on a computer that is government issued or that you personally own, please select the 'This is a private computer' option. Otherwise, select the 'This is a public computer' option for public computers, or computers that you do not personally own. You will then need to enter your User ID (Active Directory logon) and click 'Submit' to access the system. If you experience any issues or difficulties, please contact the IT Service Desk at +1866-450-5250 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org