Training Courses SIN 611420
Federal agencies can order training products, services, and solutions off of the Training Courses Special Item Number (SIN 611420) within the GSA Schedules. State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to order.
Benefits for Agencies
- Save time and resources by using eligible private corporations that offer pre-approved training-related services.
- Access the latest Training Courses contractor listing.
Federal agencies can also use FASt Lane.
Advantages to Vendors
- Have your training course offering featured.
- For the maximum benefit, apply for the Training Course SIN through eOffer.
How to Add the Training Courses SIN
Current Existing MAS Information Technology Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Training Courses Special Item Number (SIN 611420) to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- After submitting the mod, email FAStlane@gsa.gov with the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification".
- Include the existing contract number in the body of the email.
Without an Existing MAS Information Technology Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and submit an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer".
Email us for more information at TrainingCourseSIN@gsa.gov.