Employee Relocation for Agencies
We offer support services that allow agencies to give their employees a smooth transition to new work locations.
Procure the following services through the GSA Multiple Awards Schedule SIN 531:
- Homesale Assistance – a Best in Class solution
- Entitlement Counseling
- Expense Management
- Group Move Services
- Move Management
- Property Management
Procure household goods moving services through the Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program (CHAMP). CHAMP is a tender procurement method that offers worldwide household goods moving services, a consistent pricing structure, highly competitive rates, comprehensive requirements, vetted suppliers, and a customer satisfaction index built into the program. CHAMP users manage the entire transportation process via an online system called Transportation Management Services Solution (TMSS) 2.0.
Acquisition Gateway Resources
For current employee relocation resources, tools, samples, and procurement information, visit ERRC on the Acquisition Gateway.
- Visit https://hallways.cap.gsa.gov/app/#/
- Sign in with your OMB MAX account. If you do not have an account, please create one.
- Scroll down until you see an orange tile with an airplane labeled Travel and click on the tile.
- In the upper left corner click on the arrow next to Travel in the blue menu bar, and select Employee Relocation from the dropdown menu.
- View the ERRC resources.