The Goodfellow Federal Center is a suburban office park situated on a 62.5-acre, 23-building campus.
The buildings that now comprise the Goodfellow Federal Center were built in 1941 by the Department of Defense and were functioned as an Army ammunition plant to support World War II. During the war, about 16,000 employees worked at the complex manufacturing .30- and .50-caliber ammunition.
On July 1, 1966, the Army transferred ownership and operation complex to GSA, and GSA then renovated the campus into a suburban office park.
Hours: 6 a.m.–6 p.m. weekdays.
Security and access: Visitors must have a valid ID and enter through the security checkpoint at the main entrance. ID badges must be worn at all times while in the buildings.
Parking: Ample free parking around the buildings.
Where to eat: Vending machines are located at various locations throughout the complex.