Childcare Services

Picture of 3 girls smilingWe currently operate five child care centers in our federal buildings. Eighty percent of our child care centers are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.

Need child care? If you’re a federal employee, here’s how you get it:

  • Contact the director for the GSA child care center desired, choosing from our current list
  • Schedule an interview with the childcare center director to discuss your needs and arrange a facility tour
  • Give the director your contact information so the director can let you know when space is available

You may be eligible for child care subsidies.

GSA child care centers may also accept applications from the general public for spaces not filled by federal employees' children.

Learn more about our 110 nationwide child care centers at GSA's Child Care Overview.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jacki Fling at or 303-236-2979.

Last Reviewed: 2021-08-23