E-Tools for Security & Protection
GSA offers electronic tools to help manage an agency’s GSA procurement transactions, place orders, or learn about business opportunities.
- Ask GSA offers ways to report a problem with GSA Global Supply orders, or to submit an inquiry about any of the products and services offered through GSA.
- Acquisition Gateway is an innovative workspace where acquisition professionals can act as one governmentwide community to find unbiased advice, share expertise, and contribute to its iterative development.
- GSA Advantage offers an online shopping and ordering system that provides access to thousands of contractors and millions of services and products.
- GSA Global Supply® is the place to order GSA products at any time from a vast selection of supplies for government customers anywhere in the world.
- Green Products Compilation was developed as a tool to facilitate the procurement of green products and services.
- Contract Opportunities on SAM.gov serves as the single government point of entry for federal government procurement opportunities of more than $25,000.
- eBuy provides an online request for quote tool for a wide range of commercial services and products that GSA offers.
- eOffer/eMod provides an opportunity to submit and modify proposals electronically.
- Customer Marketing Library Service is the place to order publications and GSA Global Supply® catalogs.
- Schedule Sales Query provides the sales reported by contractors for specific report quarters during the current and past five fiscal years.
- Small Business Resources connects small businesses to in-person and online training, counseling, procurement opportunities and more.
- GSA eLibrary serves as an online source of schedule contract award information searchable by contractor’s name, contract number, Special Item Number, Schedule Number, or keyword.
- Vendor Support Center serves as an online resource for vendors to get information, review and report sales, and more.