Package Delivery includes domestic delivery for parcels, letters, etc., by local courier services, as well as freight transportation. These services offer a variety of options for an agency to receive express shipments between any two points within the 50 States and Puerto Rico. The Multiple Award Schedule’s simple ordering process helps agencies meet their domestic expedited and heavy weight shipping needs.
Package Delivery Services includes:
- Choice and flexibility with multiple contractors
- Same day Express Small Package and Same Day, Next Day, Two Day, or Three Day Express Heavyweight delivery Express delivery throughout the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- Money-back guarantees and service failure adjustments
- Liability coverage and increased insurance availability
- Package tracking and proof of delivery
- Dangerous/hazardous goods service
- Saturday and Sunday (limited contractors) pickup and delivery
- Prices substantially lower than commercial rates
SIN 492110 - Package Delivery and Freight Trucking
Domestic delivery services for express small package and heavyweight shipments to assist the Government in meeting its delivery needs. Services include, but are not limited, the following:
- Express Same Day
- Express Heavyweight
- Value-added services
All services necessary to provide domestic delivery services are required. Typical tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Package pickup
- Special handling
- Package delivery
- Management reports
- Hazardous material
SIN 492110 also includes freight transportation services for local and long distance, general and specialized transportation, from origin to destination, in truckload and less than truckload shipments.
Click the following link to view available contractors under SIN 492110.
Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Express and Ground Domestic Delivery Services (DDS).
The third generation Domestic Delivery Services Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) expired 30 September 2017. The Government-wide Small Package Delivery solution Next Generation Delivery Service (NGDS) managed by USTRANSCOM was executed 01 October 2017. For more information, contact the NGDS PMO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Acquisition Gateway.