For GSA Employees
GSA COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan
The GSA COVID-19 Coordination Team has completed the GSA COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan [PDF - 567 KB]. This document supersedes the GSA COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan dated February 24, 2021 and takes effect on December 22, 2021.
GSA created this plan in response to Executive Order (EO) 13991 on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing and the Office of Management and Budget’s memorandum M-21-15: COVID-19 Safe Federal Workplace: Agency Model Safety Principles [PDF].
The plan applies to all GSA employees, contractors, and visitors; puts the safety of GSA’s people first; and follows the latest guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration on preparing workplaces for COVID-19 [PDF].
Applications Accessible from Anywhere
- Per Diem Rates – Look up recent per diem rates throughout the continental United States (CONUS)
- GSA On The Go - A collection of GSA's Help Lines and Support
- GSA Staff Directory - Lookup a GSA employee or contractor assigned to GSA.
- GSA Forms - This is a list of all GSA forms. These are most often used by GSA employees, contractors and customers.
- GSA InSite – Employee intranet
Applications Accessible via Single Sign-On (SSO), Two-factor Authentication
GSA Google Apps
GSA SalesForce Employee Collaboration Tools
GSA Consolidated IT Help Desk
Applications Accessible Using Remote Access
Remote access requires approval and setup in addition to ID and password.
For more information on obtaining access, contact the GSA IT Service Desk: +1-866-450-5250 or email ITServiceDesk@gsa.gov.
Concur (CGE) Login: travel authorizations, booking of flights, hotels, car rentals, and vouchering for reimbursement