Budget & Performance
The links below are GSA's reference resource for reports covering budget, planning, and financial information.
- GSA FY 2018-2022 Strategic Plan: Provides the Agency's long-term direction and strategies for providing real estate, acquisition, and technology services to the federal government.
- Annual Reports: Provide information on GSA's actual performance and progress towards achieving the goals of the Strategic Plan and performance budget.
- Budget Requests: Congressional justifications to Congress communicating policy proposals and other initiatives of GSA and the Administration, and request resources to support those policies.
- Enacted Federal Budgets: Issued by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Budget of the United States Government is a collection of documents that contains the budget message of the President, information about the President's budget proposals for a given fiscal year, and other budgetary publications that have been issued throughout the fiscal year.
- Performance.gov: Shows GSA's High Priority Performance Goals with action plans and measures.
- Inspector General Audits, Investigative Reports, and Hotline to Report Fraud Waste and Abuse:The Office of the Inspector General is an independent office within GSA that conducts audits and investigations of GSA's internal operations, programs, and external contractors. The OIG promotes economy, efficiency, and effectiveness, and prevents and detects fraud, waste and mismanagement in the agency's programs and operations.
- Administrator's Semi-Annual Management Report:Presents management's perspective on audit resolution and follow-up activity at GSA.