GWAC DPA Training Options
Who should attend GSA GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority Training?
Contracting officers must complete one of the Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training options, but we highly recommend all members of the acquisition team attend a live DPA training session to have a more interactive training experience with our instructors. DPA participants may include:
- The contracting officer;
- Contract specialists;
- Contracting officer's technical representatives (COTRs);
- Program or project managers;
- Project management support (agency stakeholders); and
- Others involved with acquisition support
Obtaining a Delegation of Procurement Authority
Before issuing a task order on a GSA GWAC, warranted contracting officers must complete one of the listed options below and request procurement authority from GSA.
- Attend a regularly scheduled live webinar*; or
- Review the applicable GWAC ordering guide; or
- Complete an online Defense Acquisition University (DAU) course:
- Complete GSA GWAC IT Acquisition University Training (VETS 2, STARS II and STARS III only); or
- Youtube Training- 8(a) STARS II Only
*We highly recommend customers attend a live webinar for a specific GWAC or attend a combined session if you want a DPA for two or more of GSA's GWACs. Webinars last approximately one to two hours, and many sessions offer Continuous Learning Points.