Explore federal coworking
Prototype spaces in select locations
Federal employees now have more opportunities to explore shared space and services — this time, in government-controlled buildings.
Federal coworking will provide you more flexibility and less friction with move-in-ready, secure space. By sharing amenities, space, and services, federal agencies can work alongside each other and make the most effective use of government-owned real estate.
Participate in federal coworking
We invite your agency to test sites throughout the country. The sites will be secure, fully furnished, and include guest Wi-Fi connectivity.
These six sites are located in:
- Philadelphia: 100 S Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Chicago: 230 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60604.
- Kansas City: 2300 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64108.
- Denver: 1 Denver Federal Center, Main Ave, Denver, CO 80225.
- San Francisco: 50 United Nations Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94102.
- Tacoma: 1301 A St, Tacoma, WA 98402.
To participate in this program, please complete this form so we can capture your needs and desired location(s). Available space and services at each site will vary to allow us to evaluate different customer preferences.
Your agency’s participation will allow us to test and assess coworking spaces’ design, technologies, and operations in a federal environment and inform our future workplace offerings.
Federal coworking spaces offer these benefits:
- Another option for your federal employees to meet, connect, and foster collaboration.
- Move-in-ready spaces conducive to cross-government collaboration.
- A professional working environment for remote employees who need a secure work space or meeting venue outside of their homes.
- Savings to taxpayers, smaller environmental footprint, and reduced operating costs for federal agencies from using space in existing federal facilities.
Share your feedback
Not ready to come to a site yet? We still want to hear what you think about federal coworking.
- Provide feedback on your coworking needs and preferences.
- Request more information about our six federal coworking pilot sites.
We look forward to hearing from you.