Marketing to the Federal Government
The federal government has moved from in-house production and procurement to those with contracts on GSA’s Multiple Awards Schedule and Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) to find acquisition solutions. GSA contractors have a definite advantage as many government agencies will look to these contractors for help with:
- Consulting Services;
- Environmental Services;
- Financial Services;
- Information Technology;
- Language services; and
What is the best way to maximize the potential to obtain these government customers? How can a company be the one that lends its expertise towards the government agencies complex needs? Companies should answer these broad questions by first answering the following, more detailed questions:
- Where are the government customers?
- What is a successful marketing strategy?
- How can companies partner with GSA in order to be a better provider to federal customers?
- What resources are available to assist in becoming a successful marketer?
- How can GSA help?
For more assistance or to be directed to a person who can assist your organization, please feel free to:
- Call: 1-800-488-3111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Operation: Sunday 8:00 P.M. to Friday 8:30 P.M. CST
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/market2feds.