Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
You can use GSA Fleet to procure electric vehicle charging stations. GSA's Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is available to all federal agencies who are authorized to lease or purchase vehicles from GSA Fleet.
You can use the BPA to procure a range of commercially available charging station options for level 1, 2, and DC fast charging, along with data subscription services. The awarded ceiling prices may be discounted by the contractors at the task order level.
Read the following resources to learn more about the Electric Vehicle Charging Station BPA and integrating stations at your facility:
- All Configurations Awarded [PDF - 18 KB]
- EVSE BPA Fact Sheet [PDF - 272 KB]
- Product Guide [PDF - 822 KB]
- BPA Terms & Conditions [PDF - 241 KB]
- Vendor Information and Instructions on Placing Orders [PDF - 37 KB]
- Which Charging Station is Best for Me [PDF - 400 KB]
- EVSE Sharing Template [DOCX - 24 KB]
- EVSE Funding & Installation Support for Federal Agencies [PDF - 698 KB]
- PBS Guidance for Installing EVSE at PBS-owned or Leased Buildings
- FAST Act Implementing Guidance for Employee Charging [PDF - 557 KB]
- DOE Workplace Charging Resource Page
- Federal Workplace Charging Case Study