Electrification resources and training
GSA's Virtual 2 Day EVSE Showcase
GSA's virtual two-day event focused on Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) (also known as EV Charging Stations) and worked to connect agencies and GSA customers with EVSE firms and experts on topics that can help accelerate EVSE deployment efforts. The no-cost event was held on Tuesday, August 29, 2023, and Wednesday, August 30, 2023.
Presentations are posted here:
- EVSE in Leased Space [PDF - 1 MB]
- Site Assessments & Planning for EVSE [PDF - 1 MB]
- Funding EVSE- Utilities, Charging as a Service and More [PDF - 2 MB]
- BPA & IDIQ 101: Preparing for the Buy [PDF - 2 MB]
- ZEV Ready Center [PDF - 3 MB]
- Agency Case Studies [PDF - 23 MB]
- Using Telematics for EV Infrastructure Planning and Data [PDF - 1 MB]
- Accelerator Successes, Challenges & Opportunities [PDF - 2 MB]
- Cybersecurity for EVSE [PDF - 2 MB]
The annual EVSE showcase is the prime federal opportunity to learn more about Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment and how to speed up your deployment! Please email GSAfleetafvteam@gsa.gov with any questions.
Check out some other free online instructor-led training and self-teaching tools.
- Energy Department Federal Energy Management Program training catalog.
- Energy Department electrification-related resources.
- GSA Fleet training for future live training or watch previously recorded sessions.
EVSE alternative financing and support
Engage with your local utility regarding your site’s current and future EV-related energy needs.
- Research local utility EVSE financing and incentives.
- Research applicable tariffs that may allow you to leverage GSA areawide public utility contracts for installation.
- Use utility energy service contracts and the EV utility finder tool to find utility partners and incentives. If federal facilities do not fit within an offered program, utilities may work to identify a similarly suitable offering.