Have a Question?

Use the form below to submit questions regarding travel policy governing federal employees.

If you are a non-federal employee (contractor, state/local government or university employee, etc.), you may submit questions; however, we are only able to address these inquiries as they would apply to federal employees. We recommend contacting your travel management or human resource office for additional assistance.

Fields with an asterisk are required.

Last Reviewed: 2020-09-23