Telecommunications and Network Services
Section 889 Dashboard
Section 889 Part B of the FY19 NDAA went into effect on August 13, 2020. Before placing an order, check the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard (updated daily) to ensure the vendor has agreed to the mass modification clause (FAR clause 52.204-25, AUG 2020) and that you obtain representation as detailed in the provision (FAR 52.204-24, AUG 2020) unless you obtain a waiver or your agency policy specifies otherwise.
EIS Transition: Telecom Contracts Extended Until May 2023
Here's the new timeline:
- October 1, 2020, Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and orders for the Local Service Contracts begins
- March 31, 2021, 50% of your agency's telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- March 31, 2022, 90% of your agency's telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022, 100% ofyour agency's telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- May 31, 2023 Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire.
Learn about the restrictions and limitations on extended contracts in this letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors
Find cost-effective Telecommunications and Network Services for your agency's communications infrastructure and network needs.
Contact Customer Support
Need help? Our dedicated teams of Agency Managers (AMs) are prepared to assist agencies with Telecommunication and Network Service acquisition planning. We also have teams of Technology Service Managers (TSMs) which are prepared to assist agencies with Telecommunication and Network Service post acquisition operational efforts.
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS)
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) is the go-to contract for enterprise telecommunications and networking solutions.
Networx allows federal agencies to build seamless and secure operating environments through customized telecommunications services.
Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
SATCOM offers commercial satellite communications services help federal, state, local, and tribal governments maintain essential and secure communications where no wire line or wireless infrastructure exists.
- Custom SATCOM Solutions (CS3)
- Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS3-SB)
- Find out How to order SATCOM
Connections II offers secure telecommunications equipment, labor, services, and solutions for your federal infrastructure, building, or campus.
Enterprise Mobility offers a centralized source for wireless service plans, devices, and infrastructure support.
Local Telecommunications Services
Local Telecommunications Services provides federal agencies a full range of first mile/last mile telecommunications products, services, and solutions.
- Learn more about Local Telecommunications Services
- Find out How to Order Local Telecommunications Services
Federal Relay (FedRelay) provides telecommunications services to federal agencies and tribal governments to conduct official business with individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/networkservices.