Telecommunications and Network Services
Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA extended the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on meeting transition-related timelines noted below. Use of the extended contracts will be further restricted by the limitations process and the freeze on modifications and orders. Read more about this in the letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors [PDF - 139 KB] from GSA's Office of Information Technology Category.
- October 1, 2020: Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and on orders for the Local Service Contracts.
- March 31, 2021: 50% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- May 31, 2023: Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire.
One of the top priorities for government IT is modernizing network infrastructure. Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) provides the platform to buy that modernization infrastructure. Learn more about the EIS Transition.
Find cost-effective Telecommunications and Network Services for your agency's communications infrastructure and network needs.
Contact Customer Support
Need help? Our dedicated teams of Agency Managers (AMs) are prepared to assist agencies with Telecommunication and Network Service acquisition planning. We also have teams of Technology Service Managers (TSMs) which are prepared to assist agencies with Telecommunication and Network Service post acquisition operational efforts.
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS)
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) is the go-to contract for enterprise telecommunications and networking solutions.
Networx allows federal agencies to build seamless and secure operating environments through customized telecommunications services.
Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
SATCOM offers commercial satellite communications services help federal, state, local, and tribal governments maintain essential and secure communications where no wire line or wireless infrastructure exists.
- Custom SATCOM Solutions (CS3)
- Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS3-SB)
- Find out How to order SATCOM
Connections II offers secure telecommunications equipment, labor, services, and solutions for your federal infrastructure, building, or campus.
Enterprise Mobility offers a centralized source for wireless service plans, devices, and infrastructure support.
Local Telecommunications Services
Local Telecommunications Services provides federal agencies a full range of first mile/last mile telecommunications products, services, and solutions.
- Learn more about Local Telecommunications Services
- Find out How to Order Local Telecommunications Services
Federal Relay (FedRelay) provides telecommunications services to federal agencies and tribal governments to conduct official business with individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/networkservices.