About Facilities & Construction
Facility and Construction Category has approximately $74.6B in annual spend to meet the demand for a variety of acquisition solutions, including:
- Construction Related Materials
- Construction Related Services
- Facilities Purchase and Lease
- Facility Related Materials
- Facility Related Services
GSA products and services within this category include:
- FSSI BMO, Building Maintenance and Operations Strategic Sourcing Solution;
- FSSI MRFS, Maintenance Repair Facility Supplies (MRFS); and
- GSA Global Supply.
All solutions for Facilities and Construction can be found on the Acquisition Gateway. The Acquisition Gateway, built by GSA, helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. The Acquisition Gateway helps federal acquisition professionals learn what they need to know, connect with others to collaborate and communicate, and act to accomplish their acquisition tasks effectively. Upon entering the Acquisition Gateway, select the “Facilities and Construction” Hallway to find solutions related to your needs, including:
- Expert articles;
- User guides; and
- Training documents.
Market Research as a Service
Looking for service providers or suppliers for your next requirement? Seeking market research to assist in developing a procurement strategy for an upcoming contract?
Let GSA’s Market Research As a Service (MRAS) team assist your agency in finding GSA Contract holders capable of meeting your procurement needs. Through online survey research, the MRAS team will work side by side with you in developing a strategy to effectively engage the marketplace.
By leveraging prior research and analytics and the in-depth knowledge of our market research specialists, in as little as one (1) day to two (2) weeks, depending on the requirement, GSA’s MRAS team will help you:
- Define and identify suppliers and contracts;
- Research and identify supplier capabilities;
- Access hundreds of existing Market Reports; and
- Provide a comprehensive market plan, including contract suggestions, socio-economics, and much more ... all at no cost!
- Request research by completing this information. A market research specialist will typically contact you within 24 hours.