GSA’s new government-wide ridesharing/ride-hail solution modernizes travel. Coverage is available in the top 50 markets where government employees travel and the solution is easy to use with auto billing to travelers GSA SmartPay® travel card earning agency rebates or to an agency's Centrally Billed Account. Services are available through Lyft and Uber.
- Fully commercial capability managed by GSA
- Up front pricing
- Negotiated discounts
- Traceable transactions; data to inform smart travel decisions
- Streamlined procurement process
- Additional rebates via SmartPay® travel card
GSA awarded government-wide Rideshare/Ride-hail Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to Lyft and Uber.
How it works
- GSA is the government-wide Program Manager for the Rideshare/Ride-hail solution
- Your agency works direct with Lyft and Uber to get started and set-up accounts; deploy Rideshare/Ride-hail application(s) and launch services to include
- Designating a customer account manager(s) for each Agency
- Establishing onboarding teams for account set-up and implementation
- Providing training, assistance and customer service support to travelers
For additional GSA Rideshare/Ride-hail program information contact Ronda Boatright at firstname.lastname@example.org