Our new governmentwide Rideshare/Ride-Hail solution modernizes travel. Coverage is available in the top 50 markets where government employees travel and the solution is easy to use. Earn agency rebates with auto-billing that charges to the traveler’s GSA SmartPay® travel card, or bill to an agency’s centrally billed account. Services are available through Lyft and Uber.
Have questions? Find answers to frequently asked questions.
Who can participate
DOD and federal employees on official travel or local travel, if authorized by your organization.
- Full commercial capability managed by GSA
- Up-front pricing
- Negotiated discounts
- Traceable transactions
- Data tracking to inform smart travel decisions
- Streamlined procurement process
- Additional rebates via SmartPay® travel card
GSA awarded government-wide Rideshare/Ride-Hail blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) to Lyft and Uber.
The cities marked with a leaf icon
are participating in Uber Electric Vehicle (EV) Live. Lyft's "Green Mode", which enable riders to choose a ride with a driver using a hybrid or electric vehicle, is available in Seattle, WA and Portland, OR.
Colorado Springs, CO
El Paso, TX
Kansas City, MO
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Oklahoma City, OK
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
St Louis, MO
To see a list of Uber Reserve Cities and available vehicles, please view the Uber Reserve Cities spreadsheet [XLSX - 19 KB].
Rideshare/Ride-Hail vendor information
- Government partnership press releases for Uber and Lyft
- Community guidelines for Uber and Lyft
- Green rideshare commitments for Uber and Lyft
- Driver and rider safety for Uber and Lyft