Our new governmentwide Rideshare/Ride-Hail solution modernizes travel. Coverage is available in the top 50 markets where government employees travel and the solution is easy to use. Services are available through Lyft and Uber.
Have questions? Find answers to frequently asked questions.
Who can participate
DOD and federal employees on official travel or local travel, if authorized by your organization.
How it works
Your organization works directly with Uber and Lyft to launch.
- Vendor onboarding specialists help set up and implement accounts, as well as provide communication support.
- There is dedicated customer service support for travelers and administrators.
- Organizations may establish Centrally Billed Accounts, Individually Billed Accounts, or a combination of both depending on your needs.
- The program auto-expenses and there are no paper receipts.
- Vendors may tailor dashboards and customize policy for payment types, vehicle types, or anything else important to your organization.
Setting up a business profile is simple and seamless, especially if you already have a personal rideshare account. You only need your employee’s name and their work email address.
When You’re Ready to Ride
Contact us at email@example.com. We will connect you with the right personnel and set up a demonstration.
How Soon Can Our Agency “Go Live”?
The launch timeline depends on the number of accounts being created, and any customization your agency may have. On average, it takes around 4-5 weeks to set up and deploy; however, a small pilot could be put together in a few days.
Coverage is available in the Top 50 US markets. The cities marked with a leaf icon are participating in either Uber's "EV Live" or Lyft's "Green Mode", which enables riders to choose a ride with a driver using a hybrid or electric vehicle.
Colorado Springs, CO
El Paso, TX
Kansas City, MO
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Oklahoma City, OK
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
St Louis, MO
To see a list of Uber Reserve Cities and available vehicles, please view the Uber Reserve Cities spreadsheet [XLSX - 18 KB].