The Centers of Excellence
As part of GSA’s Technology Transformation Services, the CoE initiative accelerates IT modernization at federal agencies by leveraging private sector innovation and government services while centralizing best practices and expertise for holistic transformation.
The CoE leverages commercially available solutions and expertise from industry to deliver enterprise transformation initiatives in partnership with agencies.
Want to join our team? Please contact our Talent Team at joinTTS@gsa.gov.
- Know our customer—Understanding and anticipating the needs of our customers is our highest priority. Speaking with customers and regularly gathering their insights allows agencies to rethink the way they deliver technology solutions today.
- Innovate from within—There is a lot of great technical talent across the government; we strive to identify those innovators and harness their experience in the CoE.
- Collaborate for success—The CoE recruit the best and brightest from our customer’s workforce to co-lead modernization efforts and ensure success, and longevity, beyond CoE engagements.
- Rely on best practices—We also partner with the private sector to implement the latest technology, use commercial practices, accelerate modernization, and avoid common pitfalls.
- Centralize our resources—By standing up the CoE we strive to centralize and share the brightest talent, proven processes, and acquisition vehicles to yield the best results across government.
What We Deliver
Currently operating at a number of agencies, are six centers, each focused on a specific (but interconnected) area of transformation:
- Artificial Intelligence—Accelerates adoption of artificial intelligence to discover insights at machine speed
- Cloud Adoption—Analyzes current systems and applications to provide recommendations for planning cloud migration.
- Contact Center—Helps improve contact center delivery services and customer interactions.
- Customer Experience—Works to develop a better understanding of customer needs and helps translate those findings into actions.
- Data and Analytics—Helps make more efficient use of data management, analysis, and reporting capabilities.
- Infrastructure Optimization—Assists in optimizing data centers and reducing infrastructure costs.