Technology Transformation Services
Mission: Design and deliver a digital government with and for the American public.
Vision: Trusted modern government experiences for all.
Technology Transformation Services (TTS) applies modern methodologies and technologies to improve the lives of the public and public servants. We help agencies make their services more accessible, efficient, and effective with modern applications, platforms, processes, personnel, and software solutions.
TTS offices and programs include:
- 18F: A digital consulting office that partners with agencies to help them build or buy digital services.
- IT Modernization Centers of Excellence (CoE): A centralized team of technical experts that accelerate agency-wide IT modernization.
- Presidential Innovation Fellowship (PIF): A program that pairs top technologists with civil-servants to spend 12 months tackling some of our nation’s biggest challenges.
- United States Digital Corps: Fellowship program for early-career technologists to launch impactful careers in public service and create a more effective, equitable government.
- TTS Solutions: A diverse portfolio of mature products and services that help agencies improve delivery of information and services to the public.