Technology Transformation Services
Mission: Improve the public’s experience with the government by helping agencies build, buy and share technology that allows them to better serve the public.
Our Technology Transformation Services organization applies modern methodologies and technologies to improve the public’s experience with government by helping agencies make their services more accessible, efficient, and effective, and by itself providing services that exemplify these values. We build, provide, and share technology applications, platforms, processes, personnel, and software solutions to federal agencies in an effort to help them better serve the public.
TTS offices and programs include:
- Office of 18F: provides digital development and consulting services for any government agency or program
- IT Modernization Centers of Excellence (CoE): will manage centralized, function specific talent, solutions and acquisition vehicles. The CoE teams will provide technical expertise for the development of strategy/planning and implementation support
- Presidential Innovation Fellowship (PIF): pairs talented, diverse technologists and innovators with top civil-servants and change-makers in the federal government to tackle some our nation’s biggest challenges
- Office of Products and Programs (OPP): responsible for operations, evolution, and scaling of mature products and services that fall under five mission areas
- Office of Acquisition (OA): offers acquisition services and buys digital products and services for TTS. We embody the same values as the rest of TTS: transparency, open source, human-centered, and agile methodologies — and we buy products and services built with these principles.