If you are a GSA Fleet leasing customer, you can receive driver safety training for free from GSA Fleet. If you are a federal employee that is not a leasing customer, you can view the discounted pricing on GSA Schedule 874.
GSA Fleet's new Aware Driver 2.0 course is a 3-4 hour interactive course that offers real life scenarios covering driver attitude, distracted driving, speeding and more. The course consists of short modules that can be completed in multiple sessions, similar to the prior course. At the end of the course users may attempt to take the test two times. Users that complete the course can immediately download a copy of their certificate from their dashboard. Go to www.improvlearning.com/gsa/ to register and create and account. The email and password you registered with will be used to return to the course using the "Returning Students" button on the ImprovLearning for GSA homepage.
Users are able to register to take the course again three years from the date they last registered for this particular course through GSA Fleet's account.
- Go to https://www.improvlearning.com/gsa/.
- Enter the G-tag (no hyphen or spaces) of a GSA Fleet-leased vehicle that you operate or that is in your motor pool. Click the right arrow.
- Create your account by entering your first and last name, email address, and create a password. Only authorized government work email domains and extensions will be approved.
- Check the email account you registered with for an email containing a two factor authentication code. If you don't see it within a few minutes, be sure to check your Spam filter.
- Enter the authentication code on the account setup page.
- You will arrive at a Student Dashboard and can begin taking the course.
- The email and password you registered with will be used to return to the course using the "Returning Students" button on the https://www.improvlearning.com/gsa/ homepage.
- Visit the FAQs on the Improv Learning home page.
- Contact Improv Learning for issues with registration, certificates, or problems occurred while taking the course by clicking on the "Contact Us" button on the Improv Learning home page. You can choose from Chat, Email, or Phone help options.
- Contact GSA Fleet's National Safety Program with any other questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.