FAIR Act Inventory
The Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Inventory is required by the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act of 1998 (P.L. 105-270) and OMB Circular A-76 - Competitive Sourcing. The Inventory is prepared annually by a team comprised of all GSA Service and Staff Offices lead by the Office of Acquisition Policy (MV). The Inventory depicts GSA workforce by functions (or activities) performed by GSA employees. The Inventory further breaks down these activities into Inherently Governmental (activities that can only be performed by a Federal employee) and Commercial (Activities that can be performed by Federal or contract employees) categories. The number of Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs) is also displayed by location.
FY 2018 Report Documents
- FY 2018 Fair Act Inventory Data [XLSX - 128 KB]
FY 2017 Report Documents
- FY 2017 Fair Act Inventory Data [XLSX - 128 KB]
FY 2016 Report Documents
- FY 2016 Fair Act Inventory Data [XLSX - 113 KB]
FY 2015 Report Documents
- FY 2015 FAIR Act Inventory Data [XLSX - 141 KB]
FY 2014 Report Documents
- FY 2014 FAIR Act Inventory Data [XLSX - 213 KB]
FY 2013 Report Documents
FY 2012 Report Documents
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/fairact.