Facility Operations serves its tenants and stakeholders through enacted laws, Administration directives, and GSA/PBS internal regulations, policies, and guides. We provide direction and governance concerning:
- Energy-Efficient Commercial Building Tax Deduction
- Micro-Purchase Delegation of Authority
- Overtime Utility Program
- Service Contracts
We promote, monitor, and oversee lease compliance to provide superior, effective, and nationally consistent lease occupancies at the best value to the American taxpayer. Our Lease Management Customer Guide [PDF - 4 MB] outlines the minimum requirements for lease Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) and fosters effective communication between stakeholders.
Tenant Satisfaction Survey
All federal tenants agencies can rate their level of satisfaction in facilities under the jurisdiction, custody and control of GSA through an annual survey to indicate how well we provide their building and workspace environments and services. We report the results to the tenant agencies, Congress, and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
More information is available on Facilities Operations policies and processes in the documents below:
- GSA Flag Policy [PDF - 218 KB]—view protocols, roles, and responsibilities.
- Flag Policy—Memorandum [PDF - 53 KB]—view statutory requirements.
- Naming of Interior Space Policy [PDF - 55 KB]—view instructions for requesting a name for an interior space (e.g., conference rooms, etc.).