Emergency Lodging Services (ELS)
GSA's Emergency Lodging Services (ELS) program quickly secures lodging accommodations and support services for federal agencies, state/local governments, first responders, and displaced evacuees to a declared disaster or emergency. ELS may be used by federal or state government agency that requests to become an authorized user of the Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA).
GSA awarded the fourth generation of the ELS BPA (ELS 4.0) to Corporate Lodging Consultants (CLC). The GSA Lodging Project Management Office manages the BPA in coordination with CLC.
The ELS BPA may be used for:
- Global pandemics.
- Lodging for natural and manmade disasters.
- Planned Events (training and readiness exercises).
- Relief/emergency support personnel.
- Displaced disaster/emergency evacuees.
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) events.
- National Special Security Events (such as the Presidential Inauguration, the G7 Summit to the US, political conventions, and dignitary visits).
Services offered under the ELS BPA include:
- Locating and sourcing temporary housing with a single call to CLC.
- Negotiating discounted rates.
- Providing support services (i.e., food and laundry services).
- Providing an audit and reporting trail.
- Blocking rooms for personnel during a COOP event.
The BPA includes a unilateral right to add additional users at no cost.
How to become an authorized user of the BPA.
Determine if you are an eligible user
ELS may be used by federal or state government agencies that request to become an authorized user of the Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA).
Please contact Corporate Lodging Consultants (CLC), the ELS vendor, at 1-800-321-0455. You can use the task order template [PDF - 210 KB] to simplify your order. The task order must include agency requirements, payment and reporting/auditing requirements. Payment of all services under this task order is the sole responsibility of the specified ordering activity.
Please see our "Guidance for using ELS and becoming an authorized user [PDF - 166 KB]" document for more details. If you have any questions regarding ELS, please contact Marcus Witowski at 202-740-3250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick links for additional information on the ELS 4.0 BPA:
- Guidance for using ELS and becoming an authorized user [PDF - 166 KB]
- Emergency Lodging Blanket Purchase Agreement [PDF - 716 KB]
- Task Order Template [PDF - 210 KB]
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/els.