Federal Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice
We help agencies across the federal government overcome the technical, management, and operational challenges that arise in designing and deploying an effective RPA program. Our 1,400+ members come from over 100 departments and agencies.
What you can expect
We help federal government agencies convert RPA enthusiasm into action. We help federal agencies develop programs that:
- Are cost effective and auditable.
- Avoid common pitfalls.
- Make a significant impact.
We also offer:
- Knowledge-sharing events, like webinars and office hours.
- Publications, newsletters, and other valuable guidance on best practices.
- Information on governmentwide insights and trends.
- Connections to other members and help to solve common challenges.
If you are a federal employee with an email address that ends in .gov or .mil, email FedRPAemail@example.com and nothing in the subject. If you are a federal contract employee, first get permission from your employer, be sure your participation aligns with the terms and conditions of the contract with the federal government, then join using your .gov or .mil email address.
Need more help?
Send your questions or comments to RPA_COP@gsa.gov.
Playbook internal controls addendum [PDF]
Federal use case inventory [PDF]
Rapid process transformation handbook [PDF]
2020 State of Federal RPA Report [PDF]
2021 State of Federal RPA Report [PDF]