Federal Secure Cloud Advisory Committee
Who we are
We established this statutory federal advisory committee according to H.R.7776 and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. 10). Our members include a balanced mix of regular government employees from the federal government and representative membership designations from industry.
|Chairperson Ann Lewis||GSA||Victor Brown||IBM|
|Branko Bokan||CISA||Michael Vacirca|
|Matt Scholl||NIST||Ravi Jagannathan||Palo Alto Networks|
|Bo Berlas||GSA||John Greenstein||Bluescape|
|LaMonte Yarborough||HHS||Marci Womack||Schellman|
Our Designated Federal Officer is Michelle White.
Read our committee charter.
Read our membership balance plan.
What we do
Our duties are to:
- Provide advice and recommendations to the GSA Administrator, the FedRAMP Board, and to agencies on technical, financial, programmatic, and operational matters regarding secure adoption of cloud computing products and services.
- Examine the operations of FedRAMP and determine ways that authorization processes can continuously be improved, including:
- Measures to increase agency reuse of FedRAMP authorizations.
- Proposed actions that FedRAMP can adopt to reduce the burden, confusion, and cost associated with FedRAMP authorizations for cloud service providers.
- Measures to increase the number of FedRAMP authorizations for cloud computing products and services offered by small businesses concerns, as defined by Section 3(a) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 632(a).
- Proposed actions that FedRAMP can adopt to reduce the burden and cost of FedRAMP authorizations for agencies.
- Collect information and feedback on agency compliance with and implementation of FedRAMP requirements.
- Serve as a forum that facilitates communication and collaboration among the FedRAMP stakeholder community.
You can read public comments people have submitted.
Our full committee meetings are open to the public and may be held virtually or in person.
Join us virtually or in person at 9:30 a.m. Eastern May 25. To attend, register before 5 p.m. Eastern May 22.
You must register in advance if you plan to attend. You will be asked to provide your name, affiliation, and email address. Public attendance is limited to the available space.
We will provide access information about attending via email.
If you have any, you can use the public comment form to send your comments prior to the meeting.
We are committed to Section 508. If the format of any material on this page interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact us at CIO508HELP@gsa.gov or 202-208-0799.
Request for Nominations; Federal Secure Cloud Advisory Committee (Closed)